20 minute phone consult - free
Initial intake - $180/90 min. session
Individual - $120/50 min. session
Couples - $180/80 min. session ($120/50 min. session)
Workshops & Retreats - Please contact me for more information
frequently asked questions
- When are you in the office?
I am typically in the office on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 7 am and 2 pm. When it is therapeutically beneficial I will provide intensive work for extended sessions, for a day, or for multiple days in a row.
- Do you accept insurance?
No insurance is processed through R4 Counseling and Consulting, PLLC. You may however request a Super Bill at the time of service that you can submit directly to your insurance company for reimbursement. Please check with your insurance provider to see if you have any “out-of-network benefits” for counseling.
- How do I pay for my session?
Cash, checks and all major credit cards are acceptable methods of payment. HSA cards can be used. Payment is expected at the time of service.
- What if I need to cancel or reschedule my session?
Cancelling or rescheduling a session is easy. Simply email me or leave me a voice message at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment. Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance, or not showing for a scheduled appointment will result in a full session charge.
- Can I contact you between sessions?
You may contact me through phone and/or email and I will do my best to return your call or email within 24 hours of the next business day. Please note that my voicemail or email are not emergency crisis lines. In the event of a medical emergency call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room. If you are experiencing a crisis you can call the national crisis and suicide hotline at 1-800-273-8255.
MAKING YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
It can be helpful to know the process before you reach out, so here is what you can expect.
- You can contact me either through email, phone or by completing the contact me form.
- Once I have received your information I will contact you directly to schedule your first appointment. After the first appointment you will have access to the confidential online scheduling system.
- Before your first appointment you will receive an email from me with forms to print and complete along with general information. A second email will be confirming your appointment through the confidential scheduling system.